Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hellz Bellz Spring Delivery II....OH BONDAGE....

Hellz just released the lookbook to their second spring delivery....OH BONDAGE... The crew at Hellz is putting in work an the results are on point... The goal of this collection was to embody elements of bondage while conveying mature sex appeal..  the X-Ray Spex song ‘Oh Bondage...was the main influence to this collection... Once again..mostly black and white was used while adding strong zipper details... which I am loving... This collection seems to be the most developed and powerful of all the collections thus far.. Like Spring Delivery I lookbook...this one was shot by the amazing Brooke Nipar and featured Xion Mikol as well..I just got a few pieces from the spring I delivery and I love it.. I can't wait to get those bondage leggings and the black jumper..banginnn...!



No comments:

Post a Comment