Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ellen Von Unwerth.......... Fräulein

"(Women) are not just there to be admired, they are there to be enjoyed."--Ellen von Unwerth
 
Ellen Von Unwerth  is a phtographer, former model, and director specializing in erotic femininity.  Unwerth says-"People couldn't believe it when I took my first pictures because they think models are stupid. When I'm shooting, even if what I see is not so great, I keep taking pictures to make the model feel good and to give her self-esteem. I like the women to be strong, even if they're looking raunchy or are in a bordello; they always know what they're doing."

Her images celebrate females and sexuality.  Unwerth just released a book title... Fräulein... in which she showcases unseen work and her favorite images from the past 15 years.

Here are a few flicks from the book...


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment